Friday, May 3, 2024

Artist Talk at WSU ADCI

Thanks to WSU ADCI, my event and the installation were included in the series called Public Art Series which was their featured series for this semester.  I am grateful that I had an opportunity to do an artist talk in conjunction with my event and exhibition.  This was the first time for me to do an artist talk at my alma matter sharing my artistic journey after I graduated.  Thank you so much to the people who attended the event!  I was very nervous and read the script more than usual.  Other than that, it was fun because I love PowerPoint! I hope I will have more opportunities like this in the future.  





I was so glad to be back at WSU in this season.  Loved seeing Tom Otterness's Millie and the tulips and Andy Goldsworthy's  Wichita Arch with redbud trees.  





The golden elevator in McKnight hasn't changed in years.  I turned around and to my surprise, there was a handsome poster with my name on it!  Jeff Pulaski, a graphic design professor and the director of WSU ADCI created this eye-catching poster and posted on the door inside the elevator.