Wednesday, June 16, 2021

City Bird Keeper is now a PokeStop for Pokemon GO

     The Keeper that my daughter Sarah and I painted is now a PokeStop!  You can spin it and it gives you goodies!  It's fun that our art piece is enjoyed by the people of the community in this kind of way, too.  And, yes, I have sent a request to Niantic to fix the misspelling of my name.  




     This is one of the Keepers to celebrate Wichita's 150th anniversary.  The title of the piece is City Bird Keeper.  Here is the link to more details about this Keeper, if you are interested. 




     I had some fun with my buddy and other Pokemon with our Keeper in the background a bit.  
 






     By the way, Pokegoers, our Keeper is visible from the street and it can be reached to interact with from the street, but obviously, don't do that while you're driving!  



City Bird Keeper
Clapp Memorial Park (NE Corner of the park)
4611 E.. Harry St, Wichita, KS 67218
There is a parking lot on the west side of the clubhouse.  It is about a couple of minutes' walk from the parking lot to our Keeper.