Sunday, July 14, 2019

Opening Reception of "From Memory to Memory"

     Thank you to those of you who came to the opening reception of my show at the Fiber Studio last night!  I had a great time seeing my friends and making new friends!  I am so grateful that several pieces of my painting and drawing found their new homes!  

     In this show, 26 paintings, 11 drawings, and one installation, from different stages of my 10-years artistic career are included.  Some of them, I had hardly shown in public venues.  People asked me about the stories behind these works and it surely made me recall memories from the past.  

     I built the installation "Gift" site specifically this time and it ended up running through the whole space of the gallery with three rooms and made its biggest setting so far.  It is not possible to take one picture that has the entire piece in it; if you have time, please come in person and see the whole piece and walk through it.  The show will continue through Final Friday, July 26 and close August 3. The gallery is always open by appointment or by chance.  phone: 316-303-1996 or email: fiberstudio1@gmail.com