Sunday, January 22, 2023

Art, Life, Faith Podcast by Roger Lowther

      I am going to write about my Japan trip later, but I want to mention this earlier.  Through the shows in Tokyo in last November, Roger Lowther of Community Arts Tokyo created this podcast episode.  It was aired last year during Christmas time.  Roger is an organist, speaker, author, and leader in various global arts ministry organizations. This episode is written from a meditation on my work as seen from his perspective.  I am very humbled and would like to thank him for such a beautifully written piece.

A Thread X A Thread - Art of Chiyoko Myose - Art, Life, Faith by Roger Lowther 

     About Roger, this looks like a good page to check out.  You can listen to his beautiful music from this page as well.  You can find the books that he has written, too, which I am very interested in reading.  I wish I had more time in Tokyo to discuss with him and his wife, Abi, about art, culture-care, life, and faith.  While I am waiting for another chance to see them, I would like to listen to more episodes on his podcast.   

You can subscribe his podcast from this page.