Thursday, June 23, 2016

Installing Day at Prairie Pines

     On the days of installing at Prairie Pines, I started early to avoid the heat in the afternoon.  These days, the temperature goes up to over 100°.   I decided to build the big bundle of the leaves at the site because I figured the size of the finished work was going to be over sized for my car.  


Putting them together on the ground for fun  


I needed a ladder to build this piece. 

Finished!  Yes, it is almost invisible!  I would say it is a good thing.  
 

     The next day, I installed the piece at the area with a waterfall.  The smaller bundle of the leaves could fit in my car.  I will post the images of the installed works in the next couple of blogs.  

Chamber Music at the Barn
Date: June 23 - July 29, 2016
Place: Prairie Pines
4055 N. Tyler Rd. Maize, KS, 67101
More music concerts Information here.