Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Thread X (Meets) A Thread - Installation Art

My solo exhibition at The Fiber Studio ended, and my installation art piece, "A Thread X (Meets) A Thread" was taken down.  I made this piece to express my appreciation of meeting people, so I am dreaming that this piece will travel around the world in some more exhibits and meet even more people!  Thank you to those of you who participated in making this piece by adding the threads.  Here are some photos of the piece after the show ended.  The artist statement for this work is here.











 I am hoping this installation art piece will be exhibited in different countries and meet more people.  この作品がさらに様々な国で展示され、より多くの人と出会うことを願っています。
J'espère que cette pièce d'art d'installation sera exposée dans différents pays et rencontrera plus de gens.

Espero que esta obra de arte de instalación se exhibirá en diferentes países y conocer a más personas.
Ich hoffe, diese Installation Kunstwerk wird in verschiedenen Ländern ausgestellt werden und treffen mehr Menschen.
 我希望這個安裝藝術品將在不同的國家展出,滿足更多的人。