Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Red Barn Studio Museum and Work by Lester Raymer

     One of the best things about staying as an artist in residence here at Red Barn Studio is I can spend time being surrounded by work of Lester Raymer and the history of this building.  The museum is filled with his works.  You can see his paintings, ceramics, woodcarving, fiber art, metalwork, and more.  He used a wide variety of mediums. He did all of them with excellency and it really amazes me.  I am so grateful that I have become a little part of this historical building where he lived and worked.  Even walking on the uneven floor with loose bricks that move, I feel the spirit of the artist and appreciate it.  I'm posting some photos here, but you really need to come here to experience this magical feel.  
























Sep. 13th 1:00 pm - Sep. 26 12:00 pm, 2020  
Red Barn Studio Museum 
212 S. Main St. Lindsborg, KS 67456
Hours: Tuesday to Friday: 10 am to 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 1 pm to 5 pm 
Closed Monday