Friday, September 25, 2020

Little Sweden, Lindsborg

It's always nice to stroll around Lindsborg,  so-called "Little Sweden."  I cannot stop taking photos of kawaii cute things here.  Got a little Dala horse ornament with our family name from a gift shop called Hemslojd.   Had a glass of Boba at a cozy White Peacock tea shop.  Checked the Anatoly Karpov Chess School that we came for chess camps when our kids were little.  Made it to the famous restaurant Ol' Stuga.  Of course, I didn't miss the Sandzen Gallery which has a special place in my heart because of their Kansas Collegiate Aesthetics Exhibitions where I showed my work in public for the first time.  This town makes me feel so peaceful.  
















Sep. 13th 1:00 pm - Sep. 26 12:00 pm, 2020  
Red Barn Studio Museum 
212 S. Main St. Lindsborg, KS 67456
Hours: Tuesday to Friday: 10 am to 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 1 pm to 5 pm 
Closed Monday