Saturday, May 4, 2024

Professional Photos and Videos of "A Thread X A Thread" In the Atrium of McKnight


Here are some photos of my work "A Thread X A Thread" that a professional photographer, Kendra Cremin of WSU ADCI  took.  They are so gorgeous!  I have noticed that my work is seen differently by different persons.  Also, depending on the surrounding circumstances, and by the direction of light, this work in the photos appears to change color completely.  It appears to be a dark-colored piece on a light background, and it appears to be a light-colored piece on a dark-colored background. Since the space did not have any control over the light from outside, the background changed one after another, depending on the time of day and the weather, giving the piece completely different looks. I have been seeing this piece for more than 10 years, but I always find something new about this work.