Wednesday, March 3, 2021

KMUW Artist Series 2021

     I am selected to be the featured artist for the KMUW Artist Series Program 2021.  KMUW is the NPR for Wichita KS.  Artist Series is a pledge drive event for KMUW, but also a long-running artist recognition event that KMUW has.  Each year, they recognize two artists, but this year they selected only one due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.  The program will run from spring through the end of the year. 

     Two of my pieces, one installation image, and one painting will be featured on their coffee mugs and t-shirts.  Please make your donation at KMUW.org to get yours and support KMUW.  

     During the spring pledge drive period, the digital interviews will be aired.  In the fall, my work will be exhibited at their exhibition space including a video presentation.

       I feel honored and humbled.  I am so thankful for the opportunity to do something for the community even during this time of the pandemic.  I hope my work will be meaningful and serve well for the community in this challenging time.