Friday, March 6, 2020

Artist Talk at Tulsa Community College Center for Creativity

      At Tulsa Community College Center for Creativity, I was given an opportunity to do an artist talk.  I had been very nervous about speaking in front of the huge projector screen, but I have to tell you, I really like PowerPoint!


     I talked a little about myself, and showed images of 11 works and the stories behind them.  While I was looking back at my past works, I realized I have made quite a volume of works under a consistent theme.





    Many good questions were asked.  It was fun!  Gallery directors and curators, if you are interested in my artist talk and exhibition of my works, please contact me through my website.  Chiyoko Myose Website

Tulsa Community College, McKeon Center for Creativity, Tulsa, OK
910 Boston Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74119
Dates: March 2, 2020 - March 27, 2020
Opening Reception: March 3, 2020 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Artist Talk: 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
Workshop: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Admission is free.
Registration is required for the workshop.
If you join the workshop, please bring an unopened 2-liter bottle!

For more information, click the TCC event pages:
Reception & Art Workshop with Chiyoko Myose
Chiyoko Myose Installation Exhibit

Here is the link to a Discover C4C Podcast Interview: Discover C4C

Dean of Center for Creativity introduces the event on Good Day Tulsa:  Guest Artist Chiyoko Myose Reception & Art Workshop on Good Day Tulsa