Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Photos from "Movements of Threads" Show at CityArts (1)

     Thank you to those of you who have already visited my show at CityArts!  I have been enjoying reading your comments on my guest book.  I hope all my friends in this area can visit this show before it is going to disappear forever.  I am going to share more photos from the show here.  

One of the installations "Gift."





"Bloom"







So happy to be surrounded by my paintings in this spacious gallery.

.

I will post more photos later.
This exhibition was introduced and reviewed at these sites.

KMUW An Artist's Perspective  by Curt Clonts
WE ARE WICHITA - Parker's Picks  by Dustin Parker

Movements of Threads
Place:  Main Gallery, CityArts, Wichita, KS
334 N. Mead St., Wichita, KS, 67202
(316) 350-3245

Date:  May 26 - June 24, 2017
Mon - Th. 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat. 9:00 am - 3:00pm