Friday, May 26, 2017

Installing the Show at CityArts, Wichita, KS

Installing of my CityArts show went well with massive help from CityArts staff.  I am so glad that they prepared a scaffolding lift!  14 feet is pretty high!


He did a lot for me.  I would say he is one of the most patient persons I have ever known.

My new installation "Gifts" being installed by the artistic director.  It looks really nice.  The red color is powerful!



Four installations and the paintings are up now.  Tomorrow is the opening reception.  Music is performed twice during the reception.   Hope I will see you there!

  

This show is supported by an Artist Grant from Wichita Arts Council.
  
Movements of Threads
Place:  Main Gallery, CityArts
Date:  May 26 - June 24, 2017
Opening Reception:  May 26, 6:00 - 8:00 pm