Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Upcoming Guest Artist Events at Tulsa Community College

     I'm so excited and humbled to be invited to Tulsa Community College as the guest artist for March 2020, which is coming very soon!  It's the 50th anniversary for the college, so it makes me feel even more special.  I was asked to exhibit my work, do a workshop, a couple of lectures, and an artist talk.

     If you are in the Tulsa area, please come say hi to me!  I would love to see you there.  Or if you know somebody who lives in the Tulsa area, please send word to them!  


Tulsa Community College, McKeon Center for Creativity, Tulsa, OK
910 Boston Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74119
Dates: March 2, 2020 - March 27, 2020
Opening Reception: March 3, 2020 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Artist Talk: 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
Workshop: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Admission is free.
Registration is required for the workshop.
If you join the workshop, please bring an unopened 2-liter bottle!

For more information, click the TCC event pages:
Reception & Art Workshop with Chiyoko Myose
Chiyoko Myose Installation Exhibit

Here is the link to a Discover C4C Podcast Interview: Discover C4C