Sunday, July 28, 2019

Thank You for the Final Friday Opening for "From Memory to Memory"

     I'm so grateful for all of the attendants at the Final Friday opening and the number of red dots that were posted.  It was bittersweet to say goodbye to the work because they were so special to me, but I hope that they will bless their new owners and their new homes.  To those who are wondering if I'm selling my installations, I would gladly take commissions and make similar works.  The show will be up for another week and will end on August 3rd.  The gallery is always open by appointment or by chance.
  

 






Chiyoko Myose Solo Exhibition
"From Memory to Memory"
Date: July 12 - August 3, 2019

The Fiber Studio & Gallery
418 Commerce, Wichita, KS
Always Open by Appointment or by Chance 
316-303-1996
email: fiberstudio1@gmail.com