Thursday, May 28, 2015

Preparing for Solo Exhibition 3 AM in Sojourner's Journey

I spent a couple of afternoons and finished installing my installation piece for the show at Carriage Factory Art Gallery in Newton, Kansas.  I took a time lapse video again while I was making this.  I finally got a smart phone.  I have to use it!!

                

This gallery is beautiful with separated spaces with chicly colored walls.  When I visited this gallery for the first time, I instantly felt this was a perfect place to show my paintings and installation.   I am so excited and grateful that this show is really happening.  It is looking beautiful and ready for welcoming people.   The opening reception is May 30 (Sat.) 7:00pm - 9:00pm.

3 AM in Sojourner's Journey
May 30 - July 18
Opening Reception and Artist Talk Sat. May 30, 7:00 pm
Carriage Factory Art Gallery
128 E. Sixth Street, Newton, KS, 67114
(316)284-2749

Open Hours:
Tue- Fri, Noon - 5:00pm
Sa. 10:00 am - 5:00 pm